Do you have 2+ years of customer service experience in a call center? Do you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an amazing opportunity available for you!
We are hiring Customer Support Specialists for a financial institution in Mendota Heights. This position is currently remote work from home, but will return to the office once covid restrictions are lifted.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative - Share Owner Services
Location: Work from Home/Remote until covid restrictions lift (Mendota Heights once returning to office)
Pay: $18.00/HR plus BENEFITS & PTO!
Direct Hire & Contract Opportunities!
6 Weeks of paid training!
In this role as Customer Services Representative you will be responsible for taking incoming phone inquiries and providing assistance to share owners in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. The nature of inquiries received range from simple to complex and pertain to assisting share owners and other callers with account related service, including instructions and information needed in order to complete various transactions.
INTERESTED? Apply today by applying directly to this job posting or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responds to phone inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner Provides assistance to shareowners and other callers by acknowledging and answering inquiries, addressing issues, and providing resolution within established standards. Typical inquires received include, but are not limited to:
- Transfer requests and requirements, Dividend payments, Reinvestments, Lost securities, Address changes, Account consolidation, Account information , Acquisitions and mergers, Tax inquiries
- Responds to online inquiries and information requests to complete account transactions
- Performs research during and after calls as needed to resolve problems and inquiries
- Documents call notes and ensures key data is accurately captured
- Follows up on calls when inquiry is not immediately resolved during the call
- Escalates calls to next level as appropriate
- Consistently adheres to call quality standards, productivity standards, adherence standards, and Risk and Compliance requirements
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- Typing Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.