Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? This position requires ability to speak in English and Chinese as you will be suppoting callers in either Mandarine or Cantonese. We have a local healthcare/call center company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone!
- Process requests received from health plan members via mail or phone call.
- Update account information such as billing options and changes of address or phone numbers
- Answer questions pertaining to mailings sent out by the company periodically
- Make concise and detailed notations as it pertains to member records
- Submit mail requests for beneficiaries such as ID cards
- Educate beneficiaries on how the plan works, including benefits, cost sharing, and levels of coverage
- Research premium billing discrepancies and prescription claims processed
The essential functions of this role include:
- Chinese (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Cantonese (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Mandarine (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.