Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
- Overseeing the manufacturing and shipping processes and procedures in factory production operations
- Evaluating each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency
- Enforcing all safety policies on the production floor
- Creating and overseeing employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability
- Inspecting products for quality and accuracy prior to shipping
- Maintaining communication between management and employees to ensure that necessary policies are understood and followed
- Ensuring that the flow of resources like raw materials is maintained and that production items are delivered as needed and used properly and efficiently
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.