Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the transportation field? You can use both of those skills in this exciting position. We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Specialist opportunity at a leading logistics firm. It is a hustling environment within a well-established team.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Entering Data
- AS400 (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Inbound Calls
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.