Growing biotechnology company in South San Francisco, CA is looking to bring on a temporary Accounts Payable Specialist to join their accounting team. Accounts Payable Specialist will report to Controller and assist with processing Accounts Payable invoices and expense reports. Hours: 40 hours per week on-site.
- Accounts payable, includes processing invoices, follow up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in timely manner, vendor maintenance.
- Processing employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses
- Company credit card reconciliations and communications for obtaining supporting documentation
- Accounts receivable, includes review of customer orders and creation of invoices.
- Assist in Monthly and Year End tasks
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Additional projects/tasks and analyses, as required
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- expense reports (3 years of experience is required)
- accounts payable (3 years of experience is required)
- Netsuite (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.