Randstad is currently looking for qualified Sales Operations/Enablement Managers to join one of their growing clients. This role is responsible for analyzing and gathering data through various sales reports. This person will also be the liaison between the Marketing and Sales team to ensure each team has the proper tools and understanding of reports to effectively work with clients. Candidates must have previous experience working within a CRM system and prior analytic skills.
- Leading the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content, sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team.
- Helping define, manage, and improve on key sales metrics relative to pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment.
- Partnering with the Marketing and Sales teams to refine and manage the lead generation process, analyze, and report on Campaign performance.
- Building and managing CRM functionality, reporting, and dashboarding to provide the business with the visibility needed to drive performance for all sales activities.
- Owning the end-to-end process of tracking all sales funnel operational metrics and delivery valuable insights to the business.
- Defining, communicating, and implementing techniques to help improve sales funnel performance for sales management.
- CRM (5 years of experience is required)
- Sales Analyst (3 years of experience is required)
- Sales Enablement System (3 years of experience is required)
- Coordination (3 years of experience is required)
- Sales Operations (3 years of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.