Are you looking for a great work from home opportunity? Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? If so we have a company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information. Must be available to relocate into the office if it opens in Louisville, Kentucky and be available from 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday. Position will be contract until March of 2021 with the potential to go permanent. Ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare, nursing or pharmacy technician.
- Handle inbound and/or outbound phone calls to/from patients and providers
- Provide appropriate customer service and an effortless experience to the caller
- Provide accurate information to the caller
- Process refills and schedule shipments for patients
- Resolve the callers needs
- Provide appropriate follow-up and next steps for caller
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Pharmacy Technician
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.