Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous machine shop estimator experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be part of a fast-paced team that works on the most advanced items designed and configured for military and commercial aerospace and defense, using modern high-end CNC machines. This position analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects, or services. If this sounds like something that interest you hit apply!
• Prepare cost estimates for product manufacturing, to aid management in bidding on or
determining price of products.
• Compute cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning,
organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and
determining cost effectiveness.
• Manage RFQ queue and ensure quotes are returned according to client needs.
• Analyze blueprints, specifications, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor
estimates for products and projects, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies,
techniques, principles, or processes.
• Consult with engineering, manufacturing, and vendors, to discuss and formulate estimates and
• Maintain records of estimates projects, analyzing change orders and determining cost
• Generate accurate estimates of time and costs to build component parts and assemblies.
Recommend general manufacturing process.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Metal Fabrication (3 years of experience is required)
- Solidworks (1 year of experience is required)
- CAM Software
- Machine Shop Estimator
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.