Great oppurtunity! Are you looking to work for a company that you can grow with? Affluent concrete company is looking for an Estimator for industrial and commercial jobs. You will also be involved in the day to day business development which will give you an oppurtunity to grow within the company.
Concrete estimator with a lot of experience in commercial and industrial buildings. Flatwork, foundations, beams and columns, cast-in-place walls, etc. Also need to do some of the project management on projects as well. Knowledge of how to use Sage estimating and Planswift is a major plus. Looking for someone who is personable and doesn’t mind being involved in business development.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Estimator (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Sage Estimating (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Planswift (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Carpentry (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Concrete Knowledge (2 years of experience is required)
- Blueprint Reading (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Math and Calculation (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.