Estimator Are you an experienced Estimator seeking you're next forever home? Well, this opportunity may be right for you!! A small family-owned Construction company with 80 years of experience is seeking an Estimator to join their team. Job Duties:
- strong knowledge with creating blueprints (CAD)
- Understanding state regulations for water runoff
- Comfortable with writing bids for jobs (RFP)
- Forward-thinker on how to setup a job site and what goes into it.
- strong skills in communication, computers, and sales.
- 5+ years in estimating
- Civil Engineering background
- Reliable, dependable, and independent
CAD, State Regulations with water runoff, writing Bids (RFP), strong communication, computer, and sales skills.
- Estimating (6 years of experience is required)
- CAD (6 years of experience is required)
- Water Runoff Regs (6 years of experience is required)
- Excavation background (6 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.