A client of ours in the healthcare industry located in Lexington, Kentucky is seeking an Insurance Follow Up Specialist to join their team. This position is responsible for assisting the Insurance Follow Up Associates. This position is a full time temporary to permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Retrieving documents from electronic or manual resources (EOBs, ERAs, clinical documentation, etc.)
- General clerical activities as assigned by Supervisor
- Execute telephone or email contact with payers, departments (internal and external) as needed
- Access multiple payer websites for remits, claim status, eligibility and benefits
- Sorting and distribution of paper correspondence
- General clerical activities as assigned by Supervisor(s)
- Document scanning as necessary
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Insurance
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.