Are you looking to work but have other commitments? Looking for part time work opportunity with some flexibility? We are seeking a professional and organized bookkeeper to work in our office that will help our business grow. Our company sells to retailers as well as wholesalers. If you think this is the right fit, please apply!
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Post credit card payments and resolve credit card rejections
- Reconcile credit cards and bank statements
- Document bookkeeping procedures
- Scan order-related documents
- Perform check maintenance
- Develop and regularly update financial reports
- Data Entry
- Basic Software Skills
- Problem Solving (1 year of experience is required)
- ENTERING INVOICES (2 years of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- ENTERING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS (2 years of experience is required)
- QUICKBOOKS (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.