Are you an experienced content marketing professional looking for your new challenge? Do you have at least 1 year of SEO or digital marketing experience? Are you effective with your collaboration and interpersonal skills? Do you want to use your professional and creative approach to solving problems in your next role? If any of the above sounds like you please apply today.
- Perform in-depth content audit of internal search landing pages, create plans for ptimization and work with web publishing teams to implement fixes.
- Create serach landing pages using page creation tools
- Process and compress imagery and visual assets for the landing pages
- Edit online content for SEO, adhering to Autodesk brand guidelines and best practices.
- Provide regular project status updates to SEO team leads and project managers.
- Assist in evolving and establishing guidelines ongoing content strategy
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Web Publishing
- Content Marketing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.