Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high volume accounting? We are actively recruiting for a qualified Accounts Payable specialist to perform a variety of accounting and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar accounting experience to this industrial office and make an impact immediately.
- Need strong accounts payable to match purchase orders to invoices, with attention to detail for correct pricing
- Will track down paperwork for open invoices or unmatched files
- Will enter invoices, cut checks, stuff envelopes & mail
- Working with hundreds of vendors weekly
- Research over/under payments and bills
- Must be very detailed and organized- working with 5 separate companies
Heavy accounts payable—matching POs to invoices, changing prices if needed, tracking down paperwork for open invoices, tracking down invoices for unmatched paperwork in file, entering invoices, cutting checks, stuffing envelopes, research over/under payments, research UPS bills
Have a solid background in all accounting functions for cross training, addition of duties etc.
Must be VERY detail oriented and well organized since we are dealing with 5 separate companies
- Accounts Payable (3 years of experience is required)
- Purchase Orders (1 year of experience is required)
- Tracking invoices
- Data Entry
- Cutting checks
- Research bills
- Excel Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.