Randstad's client, a healthcare company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of public accounting experience, a strong GL accounting background, and is looking for a fast-paced hybrid role that balances both accounting and finance with a tenured team.
- Assist with month end close- propose journal entries, reconciliations, and bank deposits
- Update financial statements, schedules, reporting tools, and provide financial data for planning and forecasting
- Facilitate and lead the annual budget process
- Performs special projects mainly around process improvements and ad hoc reporting
- public accounting (2 years of experience is required)
- large ERP
- advanced Excel
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.