Growing company in Southside is looking for a temporary Billing Clerk to prepare, analyze and report on capital invoicing and ensure cash flow requirements and capital budgets' targets are met. Utilize your excellent communication skills to manage a close relationship with both Vendors and internal Departments.
- High volume capital invoice preparation & sending invoices to customers
- Advanced Excel required; v-lookups and pivot tables
- Able to thrive in a manual environment
- Identify and classify new capital assets
- Identify, investigate and follow-up invoice related issues until issue is resolved
- Maintain and monitor capital feedback reporting
- Billing (2 years of experience is required)
- Pivot tables (2 years of experience is required)
- v-lookups (2 years of experience is required)
- capital asset invoices (1 year of experience is preferred)
- high-volume invoicing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.