Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high-level executives? We are actively recruiting for a Marketing Manager that will be responsible for evaluating search performance and driving SEO improvements. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who loves using data to influence the direction of digital marketing efforts.
- Lead organic eCommerce search strategies and drive SEO improvement, focusing primarily on the organization’s eCommerce quarterly and annual growth targets
- Serve as the primary SEO point of contact for key eCommerce, digital, and industry marketing partners
- Develop trusted relationships with digital and country marketing managers, industry marketing, digital media, and eCommerce teams
- Establish metrics and reports to measure the success of team optimizations
- Measure the effectiveness of strategies and tactics with web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, and with keyword reporting tools, such as Google Search Console or Searchmetrics
- Marketing (3 years of experience is required)
- Search Engine Optimization (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.