Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Mortgage Loan Servicing Specialist. We are looking for someone who is comfortable providing support to members and branches on functions relating to taxes, hazard/flood insurance, and mortgage insurance, etc.
Performing a variety of duties related to the servicing of the mortgage portfolio (first mortgages, second mortgages and home equity line of credits) such as:
- Payment disbursements, research and resolved any discrepancies, escrow account initiation and closeout, and communicates with 3rd party agencies on all tax matters and insurance cancellation
- Perform functions related to mortgage payments including reviewing and posting payment exception, assist branches to correct any incorrect payment postings and setup automatic payments such as payroll deduction and ACH
- Transfer and setup new first and second mortgages, setup home equity lines of credit and flex conversion loans. Review and track post-closing documents.
- Prepare payoffs, code loans and process discharges
- Process member information and loan status changes
- Analytical Thinking
- Loan Servicing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.