Do you have experience supporting a sales team? Do you have experience working in the manufacturing industry? Do you speak, read and write Spanish? If you have answered yes to all three, lets chat! One of our clients, a leading manufacturer and distributor of food processing machinery in the Stafford, TX area is looking for a Bi-Lingual Order Service Representative to join there team! This is a direct hire/permanent opportunity!
- Service customer requirements for spare parts and repair needs through the Syteline order entry processing system
- Handle general inquiries, quotes, order input, delivery and lead-time, assistance with shipping arrangements and negotiations
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date customer data as well as general administrative, field service and marketing support.
Monday – Friday, 40 hour week – 9/80 work schedulePosition Requirements:
- 2+ years College preferred
- 2+ years experience using Syteline Accounting Software in an order processing center
- Typing, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Window Programs and Excel (must be able to create spreadsheets)
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a Customer Service environment; BI-LINGUAL (read, write, speak)
- Must be detail oriented and professional with strong communications and organizational skills.
- Order Filling (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Fulfillment (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Active Listening
- Syteline (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.