We are currently looking to fill two Customer Care Team Representative spots for our client in North Austin. Ideal candidates will be professional, energetic, and have a solid work history. If you have a passion for helping others and take owenership in taking care of your customers this job is for you!
- Assisting customers with tracking packages and scheduling pickups
- Providing accurate shipping estimates
- Troubleshooting shipping issues
- Utilizing empathy and ownership in caring for our customer’s needs
- Researching billing questions
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.