We are seeking a Residential Escrow Officer for a family-oriented, growing, and dynamic team. This position is with a company that has been profitable every year since its founding in 1974, and repeatedly been named as one of the best places to work for Title/Escrow professionals. If you are a detail-oriented, reliable, and hard-working Escrow Officer, please apply below!
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Determines closing requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Orders title reports for issuing title insurance, resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Customer Service
- Refinancing (3 years of experience is required)
- Mortgage Lending (3 years of experience is required)
- Closings (3 years of experience is required)
- Residential Title (3 years of experience is required)
- File Processing (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.