We are looking for an Escrow Assistant to be responsible for providing administrative support to the Escrow Officer. The responsibilities of an Escrow Assistant include preparing real estate closing documents, improving services provided, and maintaining files and records. To be successful as an Escrow Assistant, you should be an excellent communicator, have exceptional customer relations skills, and be confidential. Ultimately, a top-notch Escrow Assistant should manage client accounts with care and discretion, and have good organizational skills
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests.
- Mortgage File Preparation
- Residential Title
- Residential Mortgage Lending
- Customer Service
- Refinancing (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.