Randstad is assisting a local client in the Long Beach/Carson area with An Accounts Payable opportunity. Duties include: Full cycle, high volume accounts payable for multiple units Assist with the maintenance of A/P Vendor files and other system files as required
- Process A/P Invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Verify coding of invoices for payment from the proper account.
- Ensure that Client policies and procedures are followed.
- Generate checks.
- Research A/P issues.
- Primary liaison with field units for A/P related issues.
- Customize reimbursement and petty cash forms for the units
- Verify that all vouchers and supporting documentation are properly filed.
- Reconcile A/P Aging Reports monthly.
- Assist with monthly and year end closings.
- Perform journal entries to record Corporate Credit Card transactions.
- Perform journal entries to distribute the expenses among units/departments on consolidated accounts.
- Perform journal entries to reclassify error coded invoices/reimbursements.
- Assist with audit preparation with emphasis on A/P.
- Backup support in the absence of other A/Ps.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Following Instructions
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable (1 year of experience is required)
- Bachelors Degree
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.