The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for performing operational support tasks for the Lockbox Department. They will process wholesale and retail transactions received daily. This person will perform a variety of clerical duties; which includes accurately performing data entry using lockbox processing platform. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in high production and critical quality standard work environment.
- Remittance Scanning and Processing
- Data Entry
- MUST be able to enter 10,000 KPH with at least 95% accuracy. All candidate will have to submit to a data entry assessment to prior to submittal.
- Entering Data
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry
- High volume (10,000 KPH) (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.