Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous Project Assistance experience, inside a fast-paced environment - a bonus if you have experience in manufacturing! In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality welding, through organization, vendor relations and management collaboration. Our client is seeking a dedicated and motivaed professional who is ready to take on their next step in their long-term career! Is that you? Apply today!
- Responsible for assisting in execution and maintenance of new, current, and closed contracts.
- Review contracts, RFP’s, SOW, and any additional acquisition forms to determine materials, products, and subcontractors required for production of specific builds.
- Establish and maintain vendor relations. Additionally work with accounting department to purchase and maintain job material inventories/supplies.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining all pertinent documentation for contracts (hard and soft copies).
- Confer with Production, Sales and Finance Departments to assess progress and convey changes. Organize and or attend status meetings (as required).
- Arrange all paperwork needed for delivery and acceptance of each project. Collaborate with Project Managers and Accounting to coordinate production and shipping activities, resolve complaints and eliminate delays.
- Project Management
- Oral Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Basic Computer Skills
- Inventory Auditing
- Order Processing
- ISO 9001
- Interpersonal Skills
- Handling Confidential Information
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.