Do you have experience in administrative and office management work? Are you knowledgeable in the healthcare field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. A growing healthcare and human services company in Philadelphia is looking for a talented Office Manager for a contract role!
- Provide training and technical support for all clerical functions
- Coordinate and complete, as needed, registration of new clients
- Coordinate all billing processes for Adult and Children’s Outpatients Services.
- Complete and coordinate all reporting
- Act as liaison to insurance companies and managed care entities as needed
- Overall coordination of client fiscal transactions (collection of payments, transfer of funds to fiscal department communication with billing regarding past due collections)
- Management of Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services, Petty Cash expenditures.
- Act as direct assistant to the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services.
- Direct responsibility for the following Outpatient procedures: Transportation issues, Client insurance issues, Review of registration packets, Maintenance monitoring of office equipment
- Monitoring of all purchases
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Calendars
- Front Desk
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM