We are partnering with a major healthcare facility in the Bay Area to fill a Eligibility Specialist Role. We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of experience in eligibility and someone who is passionate about healthcare and serving their community. The eligibility specialist will be responsible for preparing and submitting eligibility information for all patients.
- Assists patients in identifying and enrolling in new state and/or county programs.
- Responsible for preparing all eligibility information for each scheduled clinic patient at least two days ahead of the appointed time.
- Acts as advocate between county and patients.
- Assists patients with referrals to CalFresh and other programs.
- Works with front desk staff to ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled patients are checked for eligibility and that all information is entered accurately and thoroughly.
- Keeps appropriate statistical records.
- Medical Software
- Medical Terminology
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.