Our client is seeking a Loan Quality Auditor whose role it will be to conduct audits of the Credit Union to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records and efficiency of operations. Your role would be to conduct audits of the Credit Union to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records and efficiency of operations; provide documentation of the Credit Union's internal control systems; report findings and make recommendations.
- Conducts random and focused quality reviews for all consumer loan product types, including installment loans, credit cards, home equities, mortgages, etc. Maintains up-to-date and thorough knowledge of Episys System, MeridianLink, PSCU/FDR System, FICS – MS & LP, PC applications, e-mail, Intranet and Internet for use in the validating loan reviews and tracking results
- Facilitates an unbiased review to ensure compliance and consistency with all administrative procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Communicates audit results to management, escalating any exceptions not corrected within defined timelines.
- Validates loan calculations, ensures proper documentation, and tracks accuracy ratings.
- Generates and distributes management reports tracking accuracy ratings, aged items, etc.
- Identifies trends and recommends process improvement and participates in meetings with compliance, lending, and management regarding changes.
- Facilitate requests for Home Equity loan subordinations
- Oral Communication
- quality review experience
- mortgage production experience
- consumer loans
- Analytical Thinking
- interpretive skills
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.