Do you have Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience and always dreamed of working for a great company at the beach? We have a temporary role available with the opportunity to convert permanent and we're looking for full-cycle Accounts Payable experience, an understanding of Accounts Receivable and excellent communication skills.
- Functions as key point of contact, handling incoming calls and email queries from vendors, customers, and internal staff, providing responses to basic questions and/or researching and correcting discrepancies.
- Maintains a variety of accounting records, reports, databases and files, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of information collected, entered and/or transmitted.
- Completes a variety of accounting processes including payments, invoices, purchase orders, check requests, bank deposits, department mail, etc.
- Reconciles basic general ledger and bank statements, identifying and preparing entries to correct discrepancies.
- Reviews and processes credit card statements and expense reports, ensuring proper approvals and coding to general ledger accounts.
- matching (2 years of experience is required)
- batching (2 years of experience is required)
- coding (2 years of experience is required)
- 1099 (2 years of experience is required)
- 10-Key (2 years of experience is required)
- QuickBooks (2 years of experience is preferred)
- 3-way match (2 years of experience is required)
- accounts payable (2 years of experience is required)
- cash applications (1 year of experience is preferred)
- collections (1 year of experience is preferred)
- purchase orders (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.