Do you have experience in accounting? Are you knowledgeable in the accounts payable field? You can use these skills in this Accounts Payable role that we are looking for. We are seeking and experience candidate just like you! We are currently recruiting for an accountants payable clerk for a leading manufacture in the Flowery Branch, Georgia area.
- Invoices - Entering invoices for payment. This process may include setting up or maintaining a vendor’s account.
- Recurring/Repeating Invoices – Make sure that all recurring and repeating invoices are entered every month.
- Monthly Rent - Monthly rent and note payment invoices are checked against the schedule for accuracy before the invoices are generated.
- Checks - Checks are cut bi-weekly and must be stuffed in envelopes and mailed.
- Process Fuel Freight Invoices for all carriers: Explorer Transport, Usher Transport and KC Transport, Penn Tanks, etc.
- Scanning/Filing Electronic Copies of all AP transactions processed by this role.
- APTB – Responsible for running the APTB and making sure that all AP Invoices are paid/reconciled timely.
- Ensure that all AR Billable items are copied and given to the AR Billing specialist so that we can recoup fund spent.
- Creating/Maintaining Process Documentation
- Accounts Payable (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Time Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.