Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Customer Service Representative in a fast paced environment or experience in a related position.
- Responsible for providing quality customer service to all customers
- Working with a team to ensure quality customer service is provided
- Ability to use a computer very proficiently
- Communicate daily to the team and supervisors
- Bilingual (5 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (5 years of experience is required)
- Computer Proficiency (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Communication (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.