Do you have stellar mortgage experience, great with details, and would like to join one of the largest financial companies alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this Loan Document Specialist opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team and begin your career.
- Processing closing and compliance documents on loans
- Reviewing completed loan packages against system data
- Correcting errors to loan packages and/or system data
- Obtaining missing information and resolving exception processing issues
- Administrative Duties (6 months of experience is required)
- Customer Service (6 months of experience is required)
- Loan Processing
- Loan Closing and Compliance
- Data Entry and Accuracy
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.