Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the HR field? You can use both of those skills in this HR Data Support role. We are currently recruiting for a 5 month opportunity at leading sportswear and apparel company. It is a fast-paced environment with a friendly and knowledgeable team. If this opportunity sounds right up your ally, please apply today for consideration!
- Monitor and update status in electronic forms database and enter data into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze each employment change prior to entry and ensure it will not adversely affect the employee's payroll, benefits, or taxes.
- Data entry may include but is not limited to, employee status changes, terminations, internal hires, reorganizations, and use of correction mode as needed.
- Provide back up support for other team members as needed.
- Audit data entry by other Data Mgmt team members including the audit of work by new team members.
- Provide feedback and training to team members regarding department processes.
- Data Collection
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.