Randstad Office Professionals is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis for a successful manufacturer in Chattanooga. This position offers competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing company who serves customers around the globe.
For immediate consideration, please apply here or send your resume to Rachel.Jones@randstadusa.com. Note: While this role technically falls within the Finance Department, Standard Cost Accounting experience is a must for this role.
- Assist in the development of the strategic plan by modeling out future initiatives and helping the leadership team understand the drivers behind future revenue streams, ROIs and prioritization of key initiatives
- Work with Controllers to validate hard savings in the P&L
- Develop, monitor and benchmark KPIs for manufacturing and innovation processes and the financial impacts of those processes
- Evaluate proposed product development projects and ensure solid business cases are developed in support of the investment
- Track engineering-related costs across the company and oversee process to charge out or allocate corporate innovation costs
- Work with operating departments to forecast and review major operating expense categories and identify opportunities for operational improvement and cost reduction
- Recommend new or modifications to existing reporting
- Perform ad hoc financial modeling
- Perform sensitivity analysis on key financial drivers
- standard costing (1 year of experience is required)
- setting KPIs (1 year of experience is preferred)
- financial planning + analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- GAAP (1 year of experience is required)
- accounting software (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.