Are you looking for your next opportunity and excited about the non-profit space? We have a great role available at a top non-profit in Oakland, CA. The Staff Accountant provides accounting support to the Accounting Lead. The activities associated with this position include but are not limited to producing contract billings and administrative support to human resources. If this sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Prepares all contract billings monthly by program
- Prepares non-financial material for annual company audit as directed by Controller, ED and Accounting Lead
- Collates back-up documentation for monthly invoices ( monthly contract billings)
- Processes and pays employee expense reports
- Processes charges and pays company credit cards
- Processes mileage reimbursements
- Responsible for accounts receivable
- Responsible for employee benefit plans, including calculations
- Helps in the preparation for annual audit
- Assists in addressing any accounting issues raised by auditors
- Meets with auditor(s), as needed
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.