We are actively scheduling interviews for multiple Escrow Assistants for a well established client. They are rapidly growing their teams and the positions are available in multiple locations in the LA Metro area. As an Escrow assistant you will be responsible for helping the Escrow Officers with daily duties.
- Type escrows, refund checks, set up files for recording and balance (detailing checks) closings
- Prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller; complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Package new escrows and receipt deposits
- Order demands, HOA statements, insurance, other documents and opens title orders
- Close escrow accounts by balancing and disbursing funds
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller and lender instructions
- General processing (i.e. SI's and docs to title), title policies and loan document sign ups
- Escrow (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.