Randstad is currently recruiting for an Insurance Verification Specialist. The position will be work from home currently but might transition to the office at a later time. Candidates must be available between 8am-8pm, Monday - Friday. Pay will be $15.00/hour. Please apply to the posting or send resumes to email@example.com.
Candidates will be responsible for handling the reimbursement process for pharmacy benefits. Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Contacting patients to obtain missing information for their files
- Entering the missing information into the system
- Provide patients with accurate information regarding their benefits coverage for prescriptions, must be detail oriented and have medical terminology/ billing knowledge to ensure accuracy
- Will work with insurance companies to verify benefits of actual specific coverage
- Medical Terminology
- Verbal Communication
- Health Insurance Policies
- Medical Insurance Verification (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.