Randstad is recruiting for a city municipality’s Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP), through our client who is its service provider partner & we are seeking to fill a part-time Retirement Plan Intern position to provide support to the city’s DCP. The DCP allows employees to set aside a portion of their compensation (up to applicable annual Federal contribution limits) on a tax-advantaged basis. Work Location, Working Hours & Compensation: This position will start as remote (work from home) until COVID-19 restrictions change & then will transition to in the office at the city’s offices. We will release more information about the worksite as we have it to candidates that are moving forward in the selection process. The working hours are 8am-4pm & will be part time with approximately 20 hours per week. This is a temporary assignment that we expect to be a six month assignment with potential to be extended & also increase the hours per week.
The ideal candidate will possess an educational, work experience, or skills background in multiple qualifications included in the following:
- Educational background or interest relevant to one or more DCP areas of focus, including but not limited to:
- Retirement and Personal Finance
- Communications and Marketing
- Systems and Data
- Social Science
- Ability to conduct research, perform data analysis, & draft reports summarizing findings and recommendations while working independently with minimal direction while meeting deadlines
- Experience with content creation for a variety of communications channels such as social media, websites, newsletters, flyers, brochures, & videos
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational & research skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with peers
- More details will be given to candidates selected to move forward
- retirement/financial planning (2 years of experience is preferred)
- communications and marketing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- written and oral communication (2 years of experience is required)
- content creation (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.