The Medical Biller interprets and evaluates appeals to include follow-up with payers. Assures timely turn around for claims resolution and reimbursement. Must be able interpret explanation of benefits and have a clear understanding of payer methodology. Works in a team environment. Use of office equipment on a regular basis including computers, phones, etc. Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Attends training sessions and workshops offered.
- Keeps track of specific changes as it relates to billing requirements and payer specific follow up.
- Maintains daily performance benchmarks.
- Completes standard accounts per day for both in-patient and outpatient.
- Files appeals according to state guidelines.
- Maintains departmental QA standard within established error rate.
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- Payment Acceptance
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.