Randstad Professionals, a leading staffing firm in the country, is searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a firm local to the Richmond area. Are you looking for a foot into a company that takes care of its employees? Or maybe looking for the next steps in your career? If so, please feel free to reach out! Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Process and ensure Warehouse and Retail invoices electronically submitted through paperless document system are accurate by:
- Verify coding of products and freight
- Verify pricing of products
- Verify 3-way matching of invoice, PO and receipt of goods
- Ensure all appropriate support is cross referenced or attached for payment
- Review and resolve claims, including working with internal departments, contacting vendors and escalating if needed.
- Process customer refunds from credit memos by verifying inventory adjustments are correct.
- Provide outstanding customer service both internally and externally in a timely manner which includes responding to vendor emails and requests for payment.
- Reconcile vendor statements with invoices in system.
- Code non-vendor accounts payable invoices, obtain approvals and enter for payment
- Work closely in a team environment assisting other members of the AP team when needed.
- Assist with other duties in the department assigned by the Controller.
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.