Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major construciton managment company is looking for sales assistant to join the team. The Sales Assistant will make outbound calls to subcontractors to secure bid coverage for the project estimating process.
* Administers and coordinates the activities in support of obtaining subcontractor bid coverage throughout the estimating process and for awarded client projects.
* Heavy phone work.
* Good Work Ethic.
* Perseverance and creativity in completing tasks.
* Prioritization and time management skills.
* Highly Organized & Adaptable to a fast paced environment.
* Follow thru and self-motivation essential.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient with computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, & Microsoft Outlook
* A ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude
- Telephone Etiquette
- Time Management
- Adapting to Change
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.