We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Data Analyst to assist in a 3-6 month implementation. The candidate should have exceptional analytical and technical skills with advanced level MS Excel. The position offers competitive pay, benefits, onsite parking, etc. This position will offer the opporotunity to work within a large corporate HR group for a well known and reputable Bank.
- The HR Analyst will provide analytical and operational support during the implementation of a new working model.
- Candidates will need exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills and possess the ability to review, analyze, compare, and interpret data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Advanced level MS Excel skills are required including Pivot tables and V-Lookup experience.
- Providing project support, including participating in meetings, managing source documents and responding to customer inquiries.
- Providing adhoc analysis of data for our enterprise transformation program to identify trends and insights.
- Performing data quality assurance checks, manipulate and analyze large amounts of data, and prepare client-ready spreadsheets.
- Entering Data
- Problem Solving
- Data Collection
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.