Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Cash Application Speaclist. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
We are looking for an experienced Cash Application Specialist for the Marietta area. Job details:
- Apply all cash receipts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Posting of daily lockbox
- Process Electronic Funds Transfers payments
- Enter daily credit card payments
- Process bank adjustments
- Process customer refunds
- Responsible for ensuring all AR systems are balance for month-end cut-offs
- Perform research of unidentified cash
- reconciliation (1 year of experience is required)
- Process Payments (1 year of experience is required)
- Account Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.