Randstad in Franklin, TN has paired with a large corporate office seeking an AP Clerk to start asap! The company is needing someone with experience processing payments, ensuring invoices are coded correctly, new vendors are set up and large check requests are correct, assist with variances, mailing checks, and much more! Please note this role is working in an office setting. There is no opportunity to work from home.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Assist with accounts receivables related to billing of maintenance fees.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payables in order to maintain the financial integrity of the property. This includes processing payments, ensuring invoices are coded correctly, new vendors are set up and large check requests are correct.
- Maintain change bank, including daily balancing.
- Conduct monthly audits on all issued banks for all resort operations employees. Maintain accurate records by month on all audits performed. Perform surprise audits on all banks in accordance with company SOPs.
- Assist with variances and investigating to explain.
- Distribute and mail payroll checks, as required.
- processing payments (1 year of experience is required)
- monthly audits
- variances (1 year of experience is required)
- mail payroll checks
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.