Randstad Office Professionals is actively hiring for a temp to hire Payroll Specialist for our Corporate office client located in Williamson County. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all staff receives on-time paychecks by assisting the Payroll Manager on weekly and bi-weekly pay cycles.
- Enters, maintains, and processes information into the payroll system
- Completes weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing for all corporate employees
- Ensures proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes, benefits, charitable contributions, and other deductions
- Assists with reconciling payroll to the general ledger and monthly bank statement
- payroll processing (2 years of experience is required)
- high volume payroll processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- multi-state payroll processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.