Are you an Accounts Receivable Professional actively seeking growth opportunity in your career? This could be the position you have been dreaming of!
Our Client, located in Brentwood, TN, is actively hiring for an Accounts Receivables Analyst for a temp to hire opportunity to join their awesome team!
The Accounts Receivable Analyst provides financial and administrative support to ensure efficient, timely and accurate recording of revenue and cash receipts through established policies and procedures. Invoicing / Payment Processing
- Prepare, verify, and process weekly, bi-weekly and monthly invoices
- Enter data on invoices; ensure proper coding on documents
- Distribute invoices to customers via email or other automated system
- Update receivables by posting invoice batches in the accounting software
- Post customer payments by recording checks, wire payments and credit card transactions and entering them into the accounting software
- Responsible for accuracy and corrections to customer accounts, reconciliation of revenue accounts, general journal entries, etc.
- Analyze and resolve discrepancies and / or assist employees in solving discrepancies
- Communicate to management any general coding issues as it relates to accounts receivable
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Following Instructions
- Time Management
- Payment Processing
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounting Software
- Journal Entries
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.