Experience sit down forklift operator with administrative/computer skills is desire to receive, pick, stock, and ship orders via equipment or computer system that meet company standards for safety, security, quality, and productivity.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate basic math skills, oral & written communication skills required to perform the tasks
- Basic English principles
- Prior manufacturing or distribution experience is a plus.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift 50 - 75 lbs on a consistent basis
- Prefer previous experience on material handling equipment
- Able to work in non-environmentally controlled work area
Material Handler Forklift Operator
- Responsible for accuracy of all shipping and receiving activities
- Communicate with carriers to ensure proper unload and loading procedures followed.
- Raw material unload, receiving, put away and distribution
- Prompt finished goods put away in designated zones/areas
- Accurate order picking/staging and loading (following shipping and receiving standard work)
- Daily equipment inspections (use checksheet provided).
- All behaviors comply with the Code of Conduct and Company Policies
- Safety operate assigned powered industrial equipment. Immediately notify management of any equipment failures.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Mandatory overtime may be required with little notice.
- Follow all plant safety rules.
- Required to maintain consistent and acceptable attendance according to the assigned schedule provided by the manager.
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 60lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- loading/unloading (1 year of experience is required)
- shipping and receiving (2 years of experience is required)
- computer skills (2 years of experience is required)
- forklift (2 years of experience is required)
- Material Handling (2 years of experience is required)
- Sit Down Forklifts (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 PM - 3 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.