Responsible for accurate entry of data into computer system, filing, answering telephones, and providing general clerical support to assigned department. Other assignments might include rating and/or customer service functions as needed. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values. Other Skills Responsibilities
- Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Read, comprehend and write basic correspondence.
- Effectively present information one-on-one, or in small group situations.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Consistently at work and on time.
- Maintain filing system for assigned department.
- Maintain and audit all file records and logs.
- Respond to request for file records in a timely manner.
- Retrieve, copy and prepare files for delivery to requesting party as directed.
- Input information into databases.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Direct all incoming calls and answer inquiries.
- Scan documents and make copies as required.
- Review invoices for accuracy.
- Type and distribute correspondence, forms, reports and proposals.
- Create memos and spreadsheets when needed.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.