Randstad's client, a financial services institution located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Loan Processor for a 6+ month position. This is a great opportunity to join a high-performing San Diego company known for its strong company culture. The ideal candidate will have two years of real estate loan processing experience and be able to start immediately.
- analyze loan documentation for prospective borrowers
- qualify borrowers and determine eligibility
- ensure documents are compliant and accurate
- establish recommendations for underwriters
- review appraisals, title, and credit reports
- FNMA/FHLMC processing (2 years of experience is required)
- mortgage loan processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.