Randstad is currently partnering with a well-known highly successful company in the Camp Hill area seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Prepare aging reports
- Maintain cash receipts journal
- Experience with account reconciliation
- Place billing and collection calls to research and resolve invoicing issues.
- Have a customer-focused background to answer any billing questions
- Work with sales team for needed information on customers.
- Must be a team player
- No Degree required: 7+ years of experience
- Accounts receivable background
- Above proficient Excel skills
- Contact clients to help research and resolve issues with unpaid invoices
- Answer inquiries by phone and e-mail while providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be an ambassador of the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Provide information, as requested to our sales team, customers and other stakeholders
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, including phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Execute a number of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Office
- Collections (7 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.